“We Were Robbed, We Were Broken, and Even Today, We Have Not Received Justice”
“We Were Robbed, We Were Broken, and Even Today, We Have Not Received Justice”
“A Mother’s Helplessness… and Her Last Cry for Justice”
My name is Mani Kumari. I am approximately 42 years old. I live in Jhumri Telaiya, Koderma district, Jharkhand. My husband’s name is Mr. Damodar Prasad. We live near Shanti Bhawan on C.H. School Road.
I am an ordinary homemaker. My life was not very big, but it was filled with contentment. My family was my whole world. I have two children—my daughter Shreya Raj, who is 18 years old, and my son Lakshya Kumar, who is 15 years old.
My daughter is the apple of my eye. For her future, for her marriage, I had been saving little by little for years—jewellery and money. All my hard work, all my savings, were invested in her dreams. My son is still young, but every smile of his gave me the strength to live.
We were living an ordinary life. Our days passed in hard work and our nights in peace. I never imagined that one day would come when my entire world would fall apart in a single night.
The Incident
It was 16 November 2025, at around 8:30 p.m. I was at home with both my children. Everything was normal.
Suddenly, our door was violently opened and three people forcibly entered our house.
They were Mahesh Prasad Jaiswal (Home Guard), Shubham Bhagat, and Vijay Saw.
The moment they entered, the atmosphere inside our home changed. There was no fear in their eyes, no shame. It seemed as though they had no fear of the law at all.
They immediately attacked us. They grabbed my daughter. She began trembling with fear and cried out loudly:
“Mother, save me!”
Her voice still echoes in my ears even today.
According to my account, they began molesting my daughter with an improper and sexual intent. Shubham Bhagat allegedly grabbed her by the throat, tore her T-shirt and scratched and assaulted her body. Even today, remembering what happened to my daughter makes my whole soul tremble.
I was watching everything with my own eyes. I tried with all my strength to save my daughter. I pleaded with them. I folded my hands and begged them, but they did not listen to me at all.
When I moved forward to rescue my daughter, Mahesh Prasad Jaiswal allegedly grabbed me. He tore my clothes and my blouse and dragged me outside the house. He scratched and assaulted my body and, according to my account, tried to kill me.
At that moment, I was only a mother—a mother desperately trying to save her daughter—but I was completely helpless.
Before leaving, they threatened us, saying:
“Go, file a case. Let us see who can do anything to us. Everyone can be bought with money.”
Those words are still stuck in my heart.
But, according to my account, their cruelty did not end there.
They broke the CCTV camera installed in my house so that, I believe, no evidence would remain. They allegedly took jewellery worth approximately ₹15 lakh from my home—the jewellery I had saved for years for my daughter’s marriage.
They also allegedly took approximately ₹1 lakh in cash.
They took important documents, papers and other valuable belongings from our home.
Not only that, they also took my Oppo Reno 8 mobile phone, number 7903193840, which contained videos and evidence relating to the entire incident.
I felt as though they had not merely taken our belongings—they had taken away our truth and our voice.
There is a CCTV camera installed at the house of Madhu Devi, near my home, which may have recorded the incident. But I am afraid that this evidence may also be destroyed.
That night, we were not only physically injured; we were completely shattered from within.
Somehow, while trying to hold my children together, I reached Telaiya Police Station, frightened and in pain. I believed that now we would receive justice.
I told them everything that had happened.
But there, I received only assurances. No action was taken.
Today, my family and I are living under a shadow of fear. Every sound makes our hearts tremble. Every night, the same incident comes before our eyes again.
My daughter’s laughter has disappeared. There is only fear in her eyes. She is no longer the girl she used to be.
And I, as a mother, am breaking inside every day as I watch my children in this condition.
My Appeal
I want only one thing:
I want justice.
I want security for my family.
And I want those whom I hold responsible for destroying our lives to be held accountable according to law.
Because if our voice is not heard today, then tomorrow it may be another mother’s turn.
Another daughter’s cries may echo.
हम लूटे भी, टूटे भी और आज तक न्याय नहीं मिला”
“एक माँ की बेबसी…
और न्याय के लिए उसकी आखिरी पुकार”
मेरा नाम मनी कुमारी है। मेरी उम्र- लगभग 42
वर्ष, है। मैं झुमरी तिलैया,
जिला कोडरमा (झारखंड) की रहने वाली हूँ। मेरे पति का नाम श्री दामोदर प्रसाद है। हम लोग सी०एच० स्कूल रोड, शांति भवन के पास रहते हैं।
मैं एक साधारण गृहिणी हूँ। मेरी जिंदगी बहुत बड़ी नहीं थी| लेकिन उसमें संतोष था। मेरा परिवार ही मेरी दुनिया था। मेरे दो बच्चे हैं|
मेरी बेटी श्रेया राज, जिसकी उम्र- 18
वर्ष है, और मेरा बेटा लक्ष्य कुमार,
जिसकी उम्र- 15
वर्ष, है।मेरी बेटी मेरी आँखों का तारा है। उसके भविष्य के लिए, उसकी शादी के लिए, मैं सालों से थोड़ा-थोड़ा करके गहने और पैसे जोड़ रही थी। मेरी पूरी मेहनत,
मेरी सारी बचत उसी के सपनों में लगी हुई थी। मेरा बेटा अभी छोटा है| लेकिन उसकी हर मुस्कान मुझे जीने की ताकत देती थी।
हम सामान्य जिंदगी जी रहे थे। दिन मेहनत में गुजरता था और रात सुकून में। मुझे कभी यह नहीं लगा था कि एक दिन ऐसा आएगा| जब मेरी पूरी दुनिया एक ही रात में बिखर जाएगी।
घटना
दिनांक 16 नवंबर 2025,
समय लगभग रात के 8:30
बजे का था। मैं अपने दोनों बच्चों के साथ घर में थी। सब कुछ सामान्य था। अचानक हमारे घर का दरवाजा जोर से खुला और तीन लोग जबरदस्ती अंदर घुस आए।
महेश प्रसाद जायसवाल (होमगार्ड),
शुभम भगत और विजय साव उनके अंदर आते ही घर का माहौल बदल गया। उनकी आँखों में कोई डर नहीं था, कोई शर्म नहीं थी। ऐसा लग रहा था जैसे उन्हें किसी कानून का कोई डर ही नहीं है।वे लोग आते ही हम पर टूट पड़े। उन्होंने मेरी बेटी को पकड़ लिया। वह डर के मारे कांपने लगी और जोर-जोर से चिल्लाने लगी“माँ बचाओ|
उसकी वह आवाज आज भी मेरे कानों में गूंजती है।
उन्होंने मेरी बेटी के साथ गलत नियत से छेड़छानी शुरू कर दी। शुभम भगत ने उसका गला दबाया,
उसका टी-शर्ट फाड़ दिया और उसके पूरे शरीर को नोचने लगा। उसने उसके शरीर के साथ ऐसी हरकतें कीं, जिसे याद करके आज भी मेरी आत्मा कांप उठती है।
मैं यह सब अपनी आँखों के सामने देख रही थी। मैंने अपनी बेटी को बचाने की पूरी कोशिश की। मैं उनके सामने गिड़गिड़ाई,
हाथ जोड़कर विनती की, लेकिन उन्होंने मेरी एक नहीं सुनी।
जब मैं अपनी बेटी को छुड़ाने के लिए आगे बढ़ी,
तो महेश प्रसाद जायसवाल ने मुझे पकड़ लिया। उसने मेरे कपड़े फाड़ दिए, मेरा ब्लाउज फाड़ दिया और मुझे घसीटते हुए घर से बाहर ले गया। उसने मेरे शरीर को नोचा और मुझे जान से मारने की कोशिश की।
उस समय मैं सिर्फ एक माँ थी, जो अपनी बेटी को बचाने के लिए तड़प रही थी, लेकिन पूरी तरह से बेबस थी। उन्होंने जाते-जाते हमें धमकी दी
जाओ,
केस कर देना
देखते हैं हमारा कौन क्या बिगाड़ लेता है| सब पैसे पर बिकता है।
उनकी यह बात मेरे दिल में आज तक चुभी हुई है।लेकिन उनका अत्याचार यहीं खत्म नहीं हुआ।
उन्होंने मेरे घर में लगे सीसीटीवी कैमरे को तोड़ दिया,
ताकि कोई सबूत न बच सके। उन्होंने मेरे घर से लगभग 15
लाख रुपए के गहने लूट लिए, जो मैंने अपनी बेटी की शादी के लिए सालों से जोड़कर रखे थे। इसके अलावा उन्होंने लगभग 1
लाख रुपए नकद भी ले लिए।उन्होंने हमारे घर के जरूरी दस्तावेज,
कागजात और अन्य कीमती सामान भी उठा लिया।इतना ही नहीं,
उन्होंने मेरा मोबाइल फोन Oppo
Reno 8 (नंबर –
7903193840) भी छीन लिया,
जिसमें इस पूरी घटना के वीडियो और सबूत थे।मुझे ऐसा लगा जैसे उन्होंने सिर्फ हमारा सामान नहीं छीना,
बल्कि हमारी सच्चाई और हमारी आवाज भी छीन ली।मेरे घर के पास मधु देवी के घर में सीसीटीवी कैमरा लगा हुआ है, जिसमें इस घटना का रिकॉर्ड होना संभव है। लेकिन मुझे डर है कि कहीं वह सबूत भी मिटा न दिया जाए।
उस रात हम सिर्फ शारीरिक रूप से घायल नहीं हुए, बल्कि अंदर से पूरी तरह टूट गए।
किसी तरह मैं अपने बच्चों को संभालते हुए, डर और दर्द के साथ तिलैया थाना पहुँची। मुझे उम्मीद थी कि अब हमें न्याय मिलेगा। मैंने पूरी घटना बताई,
लेकिन वहाँ मुझे सिर्फ आश्वासन मिला,
कोई कार्रवाई नहीं हुई।
आज मैं और मेरा परिवार डर के साये में जी रहे हैं। हर आवाज पर दिल कांप जाता है। हर रात वही घटना आँखों के सामने आ जाती है।
मेरी बेटी की हँसी अब गायब हो चुकी है। उसकी आँखों में सिर्फ डर है। वह पहले जैसी नहीं रही।और मैं
एक माँ
हर दिन अपने बच्चों को इस हालत में देखकर अंदर से टूट रही हूँ।
मैं बस यही चाहती हूँ कि हमें न्याय मिले| हमें सुरक्षा मिले और जिन्होंने हमारी जिंदगी को बर्बाद किया है,
उन्हें सजा मिले।क्योंकि अगर आज हमारी आवाज नहीं सुनी गई,
तो कल किसी और माँ की बारी होगी,
किसी और बेटी की चीखें गूंजेंगी।

Comments
Post a Comment